Sunday, March 7, 2010

Adopt A Blogger #4





Adopt A Blogger #4


I am a brand new blogger. I started in October of last year and have a long way to go before I am ready for prime time. That is why I feel so lucky to have been adopted by a really innovative blogger, Katie, at Eat this. http://fortunavirilis.blogspot.com/. She is so knowledgeable about everything to do with grains. I really need to learn about grains. I still use white rice and regular pasta. To show you how clueless I am, I went shopping for her latest post on a Chicken chile casserole with millet crust recipe and I came home with Millet flour! This needs to change and getting Katie as a mentor is my first step. I find myself spending time on her blog just learning about various grains and seeds. For you gluten-free folks, this is a must have resource. I love the way she experiments with new grains then shares her findings so we can benefit from the good and the bad (just like a true scientist). I am trying lots of yummy recipes from her site and I am going to post one of them as soon as I decide which one.

No comments:

Post a Comment